This Baked Sriracha & Soy Sauce Tofu is flavourful and easy to prepare! This simple no-press tofu recipe uses just 4 ingredients. Baked Sriracha & Soy Sauce Tofu is great for sandwiches, wraps, salads, and vegan rice paper rolls.
- 1 block (350g) extra-firm tofu
- 1 tsp (5ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30ml) light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22.5ml) sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Slice your tofu into your desired shape. I usually go with quarter-sized squares - I'd recommend sticking close to that size and ensure that you slice it no thicker than 1/2 inch.
- Add the tofu to your mixing bowl and add the olive oil, sriracha, and soy sauce. Gently mix to combine.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove your baking sheet from the oven and flip each piece of tofu. Drizzle the remaining marinade over the tofu and bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- One the tofu is crispy on the outside, remove from the oven.
This tofu can be served hot or chilled, it's delicious either way! This recipe is so versatile there's really no limit to the different ways it could be used. I usually eat it in vegan lunch bowls and hearty salads, but I've also used it in stir-fries, burritos, wraps, sandwiches, burgers, and as a simple side dish with steamed veggies and quinoa. It also makes an awesome savoury snack all by itself!