A deliciously frosty, naturally sweetened, and lightly spiced smoothie parfait topped with crunchy granola, fresh blueberries, chopped apricots, and maple syrup. Serves 2.
Banana Chai Smoothie Parfait
- 5 frozen bananas
- 1 cup chai tea ice cubes (directions in notes)
- 2 tbsp coconut cream or coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 6 pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch dried ginger
- coconut yogurt
- fresh blueberries
- chopped apricots
- maple syrup (Pure Infused's Lavender Chai is a great way to enhance the chai flavour!)
- In a high speed blender combine all ingredients (minus toppings) and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- If the consistency isn't thick enough, place in a bowl and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring often.
- Scoop half of the banana chai smoothie into a bowl or glass. Top with 1/2 cup of granola, fresh blueberries, chopped apricots, a dollop of coconut yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!
To make the chai tea ice cubes, bring 2 cups of water to a boil and brew with 4-6 chai tea bags. Chill for 1 hour. Transfer cold chai tea into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid. Great for iced chai tea, just mix with vanilla soy or almond milk and a little sweetener (optional), shake and serve!