This homemade raspberry almond milk is sweet, a teensy bit tart, and deliciously creamy. Enjoy in smoothies, or along with granola or oatmeal -the bright flavour and pretty pink hue ought to brighten any grey winter morning!
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked overnight
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar (or preferred sweetener: maple, agave, dates, etc.)
- Soak almonds overnight
- Combine almonds and water in your high-speed blender (vitamix, blend-tec, etc.) and blend on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain using a nut milk bag.
- Blend strained almond milk with frozen berries and sweetener of choice.
- Strain though a MESH strainer and refrigerate.