This Vegan Goddess Bowl is full of flavour and textures! This bowl includes brown rice, spinach, chickpeas, cucumber, carrots, avocado, toasted pecans, and dried cranberries with a creamy and tangy Tahini Goddess Dressing. It’s highly nutritious and satisfying with 14 grams of plant-based protein, 13 grams of fibre, and big dose of vitamins and minerals. The Vegan Goddess Bowl is ready to eat in less than 20 minutes. This is a great lunch or dinner for meal prepping or taking on the go!
- ¾ cup (175ml) cooked brown rice
- 1 cup (250ml) baby spinach
- ½ cup (125ml) chickpeas
- ½ cup (125ml) cubed smoked or marinated tofu (or sub with pan-fried tofu or sriracha and soy sauce tofu)
- ¼ avocado, chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) chopped cucumber
- ⅓ cup (80ml) grated carrot
- 2 tbsp (30ml) pecan halves (for optimal flavour, toast them)
- 1-2 tbsp (15-30ml) dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Goddess Dressing
- Warm brown rice and tofu.
- Begin with a bed of brown rice. Add spinach, warm smoked tofu, chickpeas, cucumber, carrot, avocado, pecans, and dried cranberries.
- Drizzle with goddess dressing.
To prepare in advance: Combine all ingredients except brown rice, tofu, avocado and dressing. Just before serving, warm brown rice and tofu before adding them to the bowl and top with avocado and Goddess dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 552
- Sugar: 14.3 g
- Sodium: 1209 mg
- Fat: 25.6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 20.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 72.8 g
- Fiber: 12.9 g
- Protein: 13.9 g