Tender roasted Little potatoes coated in a fresh vegan orange Dijon dressing flecked with hemp seeds and citrus zest. This easy side dish is ideal for busy weeknights requiring just 10 minutes of active cooking time. Serve these Vegan Orange Dijon Little Potatoes as a hot side or chilled for an unexpected twist on classic potato salad!
- 1 package (1lb | 454g) Onion & Chive Oven | Grill Ready Little Potatoes
- 2 tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp (30ml) vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15ml) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
- ½ tbsp orange zest
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cook Little potatoes: Remove the plastic film. Stir in 2 tbsp olive oil and ½ of the seasoning pack. Grill or roast, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Poke the largest Creamer potato with a fork to test doneness. If needed, cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Combine Dijon mustard, vegan mayonnaise, orange juice, maple syrup, hemp seeds, and orange zest.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl and top with dressing. Stir and serve.
Can be served hot or as a cold potato salad.