A creamy and cooling peppermint milkshake made with coconut ice cream and natural green food colouring.
- 2 cups vegan vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened soy milk)
- 1 big handful of spinach
- 2 drops pure peppermint oil
- vegan whipped cream, for topping
- mini vegan chocolate chips, for topping
- Combine ice cream, non-dairy milk, spinach, and peppermint oil in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add more peppermint oil if needed (it's best to start with less!)
- Divide into 2 small glasses and top with a dollop of vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of vegan chocolate chips.
The milkshake in the photos was coloured with a few drops of green food colouring but gets most of its colour from a handful of spinach.