Hello hello! It's the Vegan Month Of Food (Vegan MoFo), the month where vegan bloggers all over the world talk about vegan food, as much as possible, all month long.
I've kinda sorta fallen off the wagon for Vegan MoFo 2017. When I signed up for this year's challenge I knew I was doing something I had no business doing. Why on earth would I think it would be a good time for me to make 20 posts in a month??? I have exciting BTS projects going on that are going to keep me plenty busy this October! I couldn't have been rooted in reality when I signed up for Vegan MoFo this year. It was not my most introspective moment.
Where does that leave us? While I won't be technically participating in Vegan MoFo, I'm going to continue to write about vegan stuff, as much as I can, for the rest of the month.
Last year I managed 16 Vegan MoFo posts, just 4 posts short of hitting 20.
Here's what I posted last year:
- Easy Vegan Tofu & Black Bean Enchiladas
- How to Make the Best Vegan Grilled Cheese
- Review: Vegan Pantry Haul from iHerb
- Vegetable Pot Pie with Vegan Biscuits
- Vegan Caffé Mocha
- Tempeh Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich
- Chickpea & Lentil Coconut Curry
- Vegan Jackfruit + Mushroom Gyros with Tzatziki
- Vegan Molasses Cookies
- Vegan Holiday Burger
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie with Caramel Walnut Sauce
- Vegan Holiday Shepherd’s Pie
- Aquafaba Marshmallow Topped Sweet Potato Casserole
- Vegan Thanksgiving Roundup
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Almond Butter Noodles
Be sure to check out the blogroll on www.veganmofo.com to discover some new-to-you vegan bloggers! Or browse this year's hashtags: #vgnmofo2017 #veganmof02017 and #veganmofo. Happy Vegan Month of Food!