A classic and incredibly simple side dish that's always delicious!
- 1 ½ lb yellow or red baby potatoes
- olive oil (just enough to coat)
- large pinch of ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash potatoes and cut into halves.
- Place in a bowl, toss with olive oil, salt, thyme, garlic, lemon juice, oregano and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Remove from oven, rearrange potatoes and bake for another 5-10 minutes, until they're golden brown and crisp.